Make A Belt Course 14th June 2019
Make a Belt
Friday 14th June 2019 10.00 - 14.30
Make a belt of your choice in just one day. Choose from our library of handmade belt samples and from our range of different leathers to make your very own custom made leather belt to take home and cherish. This course will suit all abilities.
Learn how to:
• Assess the leather for the job intended
• Choose fixings for your belt
• Colour combining, leather and stitching combinations
• Pattern making for the hardware
• Master simple techniques in hand sewing to fix the buckle
• Finish your belt including Initialling and tooling decoration
Materials and tuition included for one belt
When buying the course for a friend please put the students details on the notes: Name, Telephone and email contact. You will receive a confirmation by email and an email about the day a week before.
Any inquiries please do not hestate to contact Sarah or Wolfram:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah on 07988164640