Clutch Bag Making Course 15th June 2019
Make a Clutch bag in just one day in Wolfram Lohr’s Hove studio. Wolfram will teach and support you from designing and adapting our classic handmade clutch template, choosing from our range of different leather, to using hand tools to make your very own handmade leather clutch bag to take home and cherish.
Learn how to:
• Assess your leather for the job intended.
• Design your clutch from an existing template, thinking about colour, shape and
• Choose tools and work out steps needed to complete your clutch.
• Decide on colour and stitching combinations and what hardware will work
• Master simple techniques in cutting, hand sewing and riveting with accuracy to
assemble your clutch.
Materials and tuition are included for one item.
This course suits all abilities.
When buying the course for a friend please put the students details on the notes: Name, Telephone and email contact.
You will receive a confirmation by email and an email about the day a week before.
Any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Sarah or Wolfram
Or Sarah on 07988164640